Tuesday, September 24, 2013

WIP Challenge Day 24:During writing did you ever find yourself out of your comfort zone?

Writing is my comfort zone. The only time I have felt uncomfortable is if I feel like what I am writing seems to be going nowhere, or if I am literally uncomfortable while writing. Meaning if I am tired, weak, hungry, in pain, or just in a very awkward position. And I've had to deal with it all.
My cat Annie, in one of her many comfort zones. Sleeping on my writing desk.

I've had migraines while writing. I tried like hell to still write, but it didn't work. I've had tooth aches, held back from using the bathroom and dealt with stomach cramps all while trying to write. I set goals for myself in a writing schedule and really am not easy to deal with if I can't complete said goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment